Residency is easier to get than citizenship. You can apply for residency by living there for five years.
Recently read about Dominica's efforts in preserving its indigenous culture. It’s fascinating how they blend it with modern developments.
Having spent some time in Dominica, I can say the local community is incredibly welcoming. The lifestyle is relaxed and focused on outdoor activities.
True about the internet. But I think it's a small price to pay for living in paradise.
One of Dominica's positives is its commitment to environmental conservation. They have numerous protected areas and national parks.
I'm concerned about the potential isolation living on a small island. Are there enough activities and community events to stay engaged?
There's a vibrant community life in Dominica. Festivals, hiking groups, and water sports are quite popular among residents and expats.I'm concerned about the potential isolation living on a small island. Are there enough activities and community events to stay engaged?
STILL, THE RISK OF NATURAL DISASTERS IS TOO HIGH. NOT FOR ME.There's a vibrant community life in Dominica. Festivals, hiking groups, and water sports are quite popular among residents and expats.